April 14, 2023
What To Expect On Your Beauty School Tour
If you’re considering a career in the beauty industry, scheduling a tour is the first step to making your dreams come true! The beauty industry is growing, and it’s a perfect time to join! There’s an increase in demand for beauty services, which means there’s an increase in demand for beauty professionals. With this type of opportunity available, a job in the beauty industry could be the perfect career for you.
One of the first steps to pursuing a career in the beauty industry is to schedule a tour! In this blog, we’re going over what to expect so you can be prepared for your big day!
What To Expect
A tour is a great way for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you! During your tour, you can expect:
- An introduction to the school: You’ll be introduced to our school and learn about our history, our programs, and what makes us unique.
- Tour of the campus: You’ll see the classrooms, student salon, and you’ll also have the opportunity to see the equipment and tools that our students use while here.
- Meet instructors and staff: This is an important part of the tour, as they will largely impact your experience with us.
- Ask questions: This is your chance to get all the information you need to make an informed decision. Ask any and all questions that come to mind!
What To Bring
While we don’t require that you bring anything, we do suggest you bring a couple of things:
- A list of questions: We want you to get the most out of your time with us, and coming with a list of questions can help with that! This can ensure that you’re getting the information you need to decide on a beauty school.
- A pen and paper: This is where you can write down the questions you have and the answers! You most likely won’t remember everything during the tour, so this is a great way to write down the necessary information.
- A friend or family member: Who doesn’t need a good support system while making a big decision? They can also offer an extra set of eyes and ears and can help you retain new information you learned.
What Questions To Ask
It’s important to come with a list of questions for your tour. Being prepared can be what will make your beauty school tour a success! If you need some ideas for questions to ask, we’ve got you covered:
- What programs do you offer?
- What is the curriculum like?
- What are the admission requirements?
- How can I pay for school?
- How do I apply?
- What student services are available?
There’s no limit to the number of questions you can ask – so don’t be afraid! We’re more than happy to help answer them.
Tips For Success
Your tour is an important part of the process, and we want you to feel prepared as well as feel you’ve had a successful tour. Here are some tips to help:
- Get a good night’s sleep: No one functions well on little sleep. Before your big day, we recommend you get a good night’s sleep! You’ll have better cognitive performance and you’ll feel better too!
- Dress to impress: First impressions are made within the first few minutes of meeting someone and while a tour is a way for you to get to know a school, it’s also a way for us to get to know you! Plus, when you look good you feel good.
- Arrive on time: This shows respect for the school you’re touring and shows that you appreciate their time. Plan ahead and arrive on time!
Are You Ready To Schedule A Tour?
Are you ready to schedule your beauty school tour? At Raphael’s School of Beauty, we offer comprehensive programs designed to give students the skills they need to succeed. We put our students first and truly value their time spent with us. If you have any questions, we’re happy to answer them! Contact us and let’s get you started on your dream career!