The full summer scholarship is available to anyone ready to change their life by pursuing a career in beauty. One lucky applicant will receive a full scholarship to Raphael’s School of Beauty Culture. The winner will be decided upon by June 21st, 2020 and must enroll and begin classes between June 23rd and August 25th, 2020.
See below for information on how to apply.
Scholarship Entry Guidelines
The following will need to be completed and submitted in order to be considered for the Full Tuition Scholarship:
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Send two (2) letters of recommendation from non-family members. (Example: Guidance Counselors, Teachers, Employers). These may be attached to your email entry, or mailed with your application.
- Write a personal essay, 100 words or less, describing your biggest achievement or proudest accomplishment & the challenges you encountered along the way.(Examples: an award, high school accomplishments, sports, etc.) This essay may be attached to your email entry, or mailed with your application.
- A copy of your High School Diploma, High School Transcripts, or GED will be needed prior to enrollment.
- All information must be received by June 1st, 2020.
- You may submit your entry online, or mail your entry
- Must complete the FAFSA application, federal grant will be applied first, scholarship will cover unmet need.
- Winner must follow a full-time schedule, and start classes between June 23rd and August 25th, 2020.
- Scholarship is null and void if program is not completed; Student will then be responsible for all tuition.
- Winner will be notified via email on June 21st, 2020.